|

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Wierd, but funny.
Definitely in the Tim Burton taste; a little...off.
The older version, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was better in some ways; for example, Wonka was better, (being kind of rude in the new one: "LITTLE GIRL: 'My name is (etc.)' WONKA: 'I don't care.' " and the Oompa's songs were better, but in the new one, the approach and the technique was a lot better.
Recommendable as a good, entertaining family movie, but expect strangeness.

3 Comments:

Blogger PB said...

Wow that was a very colorful comment. (In a non offensive sort of way).

I still need to see King Kong. Everyone I talk to say its pretty much awesome.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

joe, I believe you have grasped the true purpose of this blog.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Yes, I thought that a colourful movie deserved a colourful review.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<