|

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Narnia


Incredible.
I have been a fan of Narnia since ever. My parents read the books to us twice, and I soon read them to myself another 8 times. I had always dreamed of their being made into film, but was worried it would be done wrong. For years I was worried the pathetic BBC version would have to be enough.
Andrew Adamson has done it perfectly. It is faithful to the book; none of the good parts were left out, and no stupid new parts were added. (Although I think the Fire Bird was kinda random).
It is definitely a kid's movie, though, and the acting was okay. (The White Witch was awsome). The music was not bad, but unexpectedly modern.
Definitely reccomendable. This is one I will see multiple times.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

I have invited ptb, my co-director to submit an occasional post. As it is, I am only able to post once or twice a week, but thanks to Patrick, you may be seeing a few more

2:00 PM  
Blogger Gregaria said...

This movie was pretty good, though I've already told you what I think of the acting... ha ha!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<