|

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Moviemaker in the Making


Yussss! I just got accepted to John Paul the Great Catholic University in San Diego, California. They are real big on Entertainment Media stuff, which for some people says "video games", but for me it says "movies". I was also awarded with $9000 financial aid from the school, including a free apartment and a work-study position as a security guard. I have relatives about 20 minutes away from the school, and they have offered to let me use one of their surplus cars while I am there. I also need a laptop to go to the school, which means I need a job ASAP. Theoretically, I am going to work at the warehouse where my Dad works, but they are being slow in the uptake.
Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger PB said...

My luck has been wished!!

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, that is absoulutely, utterly... sweet!

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir you have more than luck... you have my prayers. :D



...so when can i goof around with your camera? ;)

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<